MATCH OF THE DAY
Welcome to MOTD. We are a free game where you take control of a team and play against other people managing teams. Please look in the Job Centre to see available teams.
Latest topics
» MOTD Future
UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 11:44 am by Neilr

» Fixtures - Season 4
UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:54 pm by Darlington Dave

» Fixtures - Season 4
UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:52 pm by Darlington Dave

» Caretaker Managers (Season 4)
UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 12:36 pm by Darlington Dave

» Fantasy Football
UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 3:46 pm by Darlington Dave

» Getting Ready For Season 4
UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:33 pm by Darlington Dave

» Updating Main Site
UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 11:16 am by Darlington Dave

» Sky Bet First Round Draw
UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:33 pm by Darlington Dave

» Sky Bet FA Cup
UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:27 pm by Darlington Dave

May 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week

Affiliates
Affiliates

The FMFA - ESMS site with Two Leagues of 10 teams.

UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS

Go down

UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS Empty UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS

Post by stocko74 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:46 pm

i am very happy that a club of man utd,s stature has hired me as manager . i am a utd fan since i was a boy and this is my dream job , i hope the fans get behind me and give me the time to put my own stamp on the team . i want utd to play the utd way free flowing football and the players working hard for the whole game i also want commitment desire blood sweat and the fighting spirit then i will be happy . looking at the team they is a full areas i want to improve but it just needs a few tweaks but overall i am happy with the squad and hopefully we can get back to being up were we belong and being the dominate force we once was . only time will tell if the fans and players get behind me and i hope to settle in straight away . i cant wait to get cracking and see if i can handle this huge club and repay the faith the board have in me
stocko74
stocko74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS Empty Re: UTD NEW MANAGER SPEAKS

Post by stocko74 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:28 pm

utd manager has spoke about how his season is going so far . when i 1st joined utd i had some teething problems on how to handle my players tactic formation etc but now i am starting to find my feet and we are doing better then i expected . i have got quite a younger squad now getting rid of the other 30s and building a team for the future and it seems to be working so far . we have just reached the final of the cup were we will play our bitter rivals man city, i never have thought in my 1st season in charge i would get to a cup final so what ever in the final i am happy how things are going . we also still have a chance to win the league so can i do the impossible and win the double in my 1st season or come up short and win nothing only time will tell . when i took the job i thought give me a season to get my team together but my team have surpassed that and do even better lets see were we are at the end of the season
stocko74
stocko74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stocko74 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:20 pm

cant believe we have now reached 2 cup finals i struggled when i 1st took over the club trying to sus the tactics ets and once i got used to that i sorted my squad out i just thought lets see how i get on . so i my eyes i have over achieved in my 1st season i didnt expect to do as well as i am cause i am still building my squad , even if i lose both finals i will be dissapointed but happy that we have got that far in my 1st season in charge . i have just have to decide now do i give up the fight for the league and play my back up players or do i fight and try and win that but what ever happens i am happy how my season is going
stocko74
stocko74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down